Monday, April 20, 2009

Oh the CHAOS!

Just a brief glimpse into my daily life...
This morning as I struggle to get the boys into their coats, the dog locked in her crate and search for my phone I had just about reached the end of my rope. And then I notice Logan is sticking tiny stickers to the wall below the liquor cabinet. WHY?? I had to laugh, why would he do this? I helped him take them off while explaining how displeased his father would be with it, which is apparently why he was doing it...thought it would be funny. And while he and I were picking off the stickers (seriously there were about a dozen of them) I turned my head in time to see Zachary opening up hershey kisses, biting off the tops and then leaving them on the table! No wonder he was so quiet.

These are the moments that crack me up.

No comments: