Thursday, November 6, 2008

Halloween 2008

It was great! Logan and Zach both had fun trick or treating. I thought Zach would be scared of the strangers and such but he had a ball. He would let go of my hand and take off across someone's yard as fast as he could to get to the candy! It was so cute! See below for a picture of his treat pail...He barely went down the whole block but he still raked in a good haul!
He went as Zorro this year....Logan quit letting me select his costume at age two so I figure this was my last year to dress Zach up.
Logan was Obi Wan this year. I made/modified both boys costumes....I think they turned out pretty cool if I do say so. And of course Pickle has to get into almost every shot. If she's not careful she will wind up wearing a costume next year! It was a perfect night. We had a bonfire in the drive way (portable fire pit....not a ghetto fire) and the neighbors came over for spiced cider. Perfect weather too!

No comments: