Thursday, October 9, 2008

Boo!


I don't know who gets more excited for Halloween, me or the kids. Logan and I have been discussing costumes since August. (Well, truth be told we've been discussing it off and on since last Halloween) This year Logan will be a Jedi knight and my little Zachary will be my Zorro. Cailin wants to be Hannah Montana, big surprise! I am having fun making the costumes and hope to have made some more headway by the end of the weekend. Just need the time to sit down and do it! We went to the pumpkin patch last Monday. Lots to be said for a good pumpkin patch. The boys had a blast searching through the patch for the perfect pumpkin. We went with the intention of only buying 3 pumpkins but of course we came home with 5! I can't resist! If it was in the budget we would have them everywhere! Zach calls each one a ball and Logan thought we should have one for each family member. Nevermind that I want to go back in 2 weeks when Cailin comes!


No comments: