Friday, October 10, 2008

Good Morning?

Mornings at our house are usually difficult. Logan is the grouchiest kid I have ever seen when he wakes up. Zach on the other hand is usually a happy boy in the morning, full of kisses and cuddles for mom.

But not today.

Today Zach spent half the morning screaming at the top of his lungs. Nothing was going the way he wanted it to and he let that be known to the world! Surprisingly Logan, once he finally got out of bed, wasn't too bad. But here is the best part....

The middle & high school kids wait for the bus at the end of my driveway. As we are leaving Zach begins screaming because he doesn't want to get in the van. Logan stands at the end of the van and just stares at the kids (I've no idea why). I get Zach strapped in and he is screaming at the top of his lungs. Logan gets in the van (finally) and I run back in the house for my purse. When I come back out I look up and there are all of the kids waiting for the bus staring at me. I know they are just kids but still, how embarrassing! Maybe we served as some form of birth control this morning! Ha! Anyway, all was well once I gave the kids some mini-pancakes to eat on the way to school, the bus arrived to pick up the kids and off we went.

The rest of the day, so far, has been easy.

No comments: